Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Did You Know That The Death Clock Told Me Today Was My DeathDay, Only 50 Years In The Future? That's Some Unnerving Shit.


"You’re one to talk the heart is a clock
Just like a bomb that keeps on ticking away
Counting down to detonate
You will need an army
Disarming me"


Apparently there's a death clock.  It's available at http://www.deathclock.com/

I'm not really sure how much I buy into the mathematical algorithm that was undoubtedly calculated and utilized to produce these harrowing numbers, but here it is nonetheless, counting down the seconds of my life.

On the one hand I'm really quite skeptical of all supernatural hokum -- that includes the existence of mythical superbeings, etc. -- but on the other hand, I'm actually quite flattered that the deathclock thinks I'm going to make it to 2063 with all the abusing that I do.

Here's to the Night.

1 comment:

  1. why doesnt' it let you comment anonyjmously anymore??

    ReplyDelete